VPA10VSO Series 31
Variable Displacement Axial Piston Pumps
Anfield VPA10V(S) series variable displacement axial piston pumps are designed for open loop circuits and can be used in both mobile and industrial applications. The output flow is proportional to the drive speed and the displacement.
The VPA10V(S) series piston pumps are available in six displacements, ranging from 1.10 in³/rev (18 cm³/rev) to 8.54 in³/rev (140 cm³/rev). They offer speeds up to 3,300 rpm, a rated working pressure of 4000 psi (280 bar), single pump or through drive pumps allowing for multi-circuit systems. Offered in SAE or Metric mounting with side or rear porting.
Available in a variety of controls with short control response times. These variable piston pumps offer the benefit of providing power only when needed.
- The Anfield VPA10VSO series pump is designed to be flexible, compact and cost-effective for mobile and industrial use.
- The load-sensing circuit of the VPA10VSO pumps help reduce fuel consumption and operate with excellent efficiency.
- Variable pump with axial piston rotary group in swashplate design
- Offered in sizes 18, 28, 45, 71, 100, 140
- Designed for open loop circuits
- Output flow is proportional to the drive speed and displacement and can be infinitely varied by adjusting the swashplate angle.
- Versatile controller range with short control times
- Excellent suction performance
- Low noise nine-piston design
- Long service life with favorable power/weight ratio
- End or side inlet and outlet ports for design flexibility
- Multiple case drain ports for various mounting orientations
- Through drive option for multi-circuit systems, allows adding gear and axial piston pumps up to the same size (100% through drive)
- Buna-N or Viton seal options available