Variable Displacement Axial Piston Pumps
Anfield variable displacement axial piston pump VPA10V(S) series is designed for open circuit applications and can be used in mobile and industrial applications. Flow is proportional to the drive speed and the displacement. The Anfield VPA10V(S) series variable piston pumps are available in displacements 18 cm³/ rev to 140 cm³/rev (1.1 in³/rev to 8.54 in³/rev), pressures to 280 bar (4000 psi) nominal, single pump or through drive pumps. Pressure controls include pressure only, remote pressure, pressure & flow, and horsepower limiting, Side or Rear porting, Metric and SAE mounting.
- Suitable for operation with mineral oil and HF hydraulic fluids
- Sizes 18 to 140
- Axial piston swashplate design
- Open circuit
- Series 31 (sizes 18, 28, 45, 71, 100, 140)
- A combination of pumps of up to the same size can be mounted to the through-drive
- The pump can be offered with Buna-N or Viton seal options
- Variable pump with axial piston rotary group in swashplate
- Designed for hydrostatic drives in open circuit
- The flow is proportional to the drive speed and displacement.